Across Alaska, volunteers are needed to assist with a variety of tasks. No matter your area of expertise or ability, Les welcomes you to the volunteer team.
- Fundraising: Enjoy talking with people and sharing Les Gara’s vision for Alaska? Fundraising is all about building relationships, from meeting and greeting to collecting fundraising envelopes at events.
- Writing: If you have a talent for words, write a letter-to-the-editor in your local newspaper or the statewide Anchorage Daily News in support of Les Gara. Reach out to other Alaskans about the issues that matter most to you, and why you support Les as the next governor of Alaska.
- Community host: Would you be willing to organize a community or small-group meeting with Les Gara to discuss important issues facing your city or village? Volunteers are needed to drive community support, especially in rural Alaska.
- Office volunteers: As the campaign moves forward, the Les Gara for Governor campaign office will be a busy place. Assist staff with a variety of tasks, from calling supporters to stuffing envelopes and entering information into databases. If you have the time, we’ve got a task.
- “On the ground” tasks: Are you handy with a hammer and nails? The Les Gara campaign needs help constructing large signs for distribution around Alaska.
Ready to get started? Reach out to email@example.com with your desired tasks/skills and the number of hours available. We’ll contact you as the need for volunteers grows!